Job Ref ARP/OL63
Salary £30 40,000
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Two Residential Property Lawyers/ Conveyancers are required to join a leading, Legal 500 ranked Suffolk Law firm.
With growth of over 20% in the last year and a similar level of growth predicted for this year, our client’s residential property team are seeking to recruit two new members.
The roles would suit either, Solicitors, Legal Executives or Licensed Conveyancers with sound experience in a respected firm.
The role will include working closely with major house builders, established local estate agents and private individuals, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding firm, gain valuable experience and contribute to a very friendly team.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of managing your own caseload, from taking instructions to post-completion. Both positions are full-time, working from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will:
• be competent in handling residential conveyancing matters;
• be able to prioritise their workload to ensure the delivery of excellent client care;
• be a flexible team player;
• take part in business development initiatives;
• possess excellent communications skills;
• have a strong record of meeting or exceeding agreed goals and targets.