Job Ref JPN/057
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Private Client
Private Client – Milton Keynes
Our highly regarded client’s Private Client Department has an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality professional advice. They pride themselves on the quality of service that they provide in the fields of trust law, tax planning, Wills and related private client services.
As part of an expansion, they now wish to recruit an ambitious Solicitor or qualified Legal Executive who can demonstrate that they have the right level of skills and expertise. The team consists currently of 1 Principle Solicitor and 1 Legal Secretary.
The successful candidate will ideally have 2 -4 years proven experience across all areas of Private Client law. Specifically, the areas of knowledge and skills required will include:
- Expertise in wills, lasting powers of attorney, trusts, non-contentious probate and inheritance tax planning;
- A good understanding of contentious probate;
- A thorough understanding of the law relating to trusts;
- A good understanding of the law relating to the administration of estates;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Exposure to Court of Protection work;
- A commercial approach to problem solving for clients;
- A willingness to accept new challenges and develop personally;
- An interest in business development;
- Have the drive and ambition to maintain the department’s current reputation;
- Be a hard-working, out-going and a team player.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.