Job Ref SS/30/09
Salary Competitive Salary
Experience Level 9 + YRS PQE
Practice Area Private Client
Legal 500 ranked regional heavyweight are looking for an experienced senior private client solicitor with exceptional technical expertise of private client matters to join their highly regarded private client team as a part-time private client professional support lawyer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing precedents, practice notes, and working practices
- Keeping the department up-to-date with changes in the law
- Answering queries and points of private client law
- Reviewing and updating client care letters and terms of business
- Undertaking the role of training supervisor for the private client department
- Assisting with marketing events
You must have a minimum of at least 10 years’ PQE gained within private client law to be considered together with a track record of specialist legal expertise including tax planning, wills, powers of attorney, trust family investment company, and charity creation and administration, probate and estate administration and personal tax.
This is a part-time position working approximately 21 hours a week.
In return you can expect an above average salary and benefits package.