Job Ref JRW/9951
Salary From £38,000 + Benefits
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area LitigationPrivate ClientProperty
Our highly regarded Legal 500 client is now looking to hire a Solicitor to join their Dispute Resolution team, with a focus on property litigation and ideally some experience of contentious probate work – although this is not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in conjunction with the senior solicitors and Department Manager.
- Processing clients’ cases in a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm’s objectives and comply with the firm’s quality standards.
- Keeping clients fully informed of the range of services that the firm offers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a 2.1 degree
- Have experience of litigation work in property and ideally contentious probate
- Be enthusiastic with a good work ethic
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Provide an effective and timely service to our clients and promote the interests of our firm
- Manage an agreed caseload of clients in consultation with the Department Manager
- Progress clients’ cases in a timely and cost-effective basis
- Manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards
- Maintain the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm’s objectives and comply with the firm’s quality standards
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered dependent upon experience.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.