Job Ref CH/0608
Salary Generous Low Tax Salary + Relocation + Bonus & Benefits
Experience Level 6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Banking & FinanceCorporate & CommercialFinancial Services/Regulatory
Experienced Corporate Lawyers and Funds Lawyers
Senior Associate / Managing Associate with Partnership prospects – Elite Firm – Guernsey
This top-tier offshore law firm is strengthening its ranks in the Channel Islands and has openings at Senior Associate and Managing Associate level in its Guernsey office. This move could be a game changer for an experienced lawyer who enjoys high-level work and wants a genuine path to Partnership in a major law firm. It promises:
- High-quality international work – this is a hands-on, client facing role, advising on the offshore elements of some of the biggest deals in the global market.
- Encouragement to build your client base – you will be encouraged to play a significant role in business development from the outset, ideal if perhaps you are constrained in their current role.
- Clear Partnership track – transparent expectations, ongoing training/mentoring scheme, growth plan means there is plenty of headroom.
- City level salaries, full benefits and relocation – 20% tax rate, bonus, strong earning potential.
- Nice work/life balance – realistic targets, the lack of a ‘24/7’ culture and a short commute combine to provide an enviable work/life balance for a high-end corporate lawyer.
- Coastal lifestyle – the Channel Islands are home to some of the best beaches in the British Isles. Great for surfing or sailing, clifftop walks or lazing on the beach.
You are likely to have 4+ years’ pqe (Senior Associate) or 7+ years’ pqe (Managing Associate), gained with respected UK/international corporate law firm and you will have good communication skills with an aptitude for developing strong business relationships.