Job Ref OP/12044
Salary £19,000 £23,000
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Energy, Projects & Construction
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Paralegal who is looking for a hands-on role with plenty of client contact. Our client is a multi-office Lexcel Accredited commercial practice that offers a full legal service in a straightforward and personable way. With multiple awards to boast this is a forward-thinking practice that offers a friendly and dynamic working environment.
Supporting Principles and fee earners the successful candidate will ideally have a background in Non-contentious construction, commercial or real estate law and have excellent attention to detail. This is a hands-on role where the successful paralegal will focus on construction and engineering contracts and on construction matters. Experience drafting and amending commercial contracts is essential for this role. Experience of Real Estate or Construction law is highly desirable but not essential. The opportunity is suited to a paralegal who is able to work effectively as part of a team and on their own initiative, has a positive can-do attitude and is available to start with no or little notice.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of a 2:1 ideally within Law
- Completion of the LPC is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience working with commercial contracts is essential
- Experience of Construction or Real Estate Law is highly desirable but not essential
- Have availability to start with immediate effect or at short notice
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines