Job Ref SS/8/07
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area Other
Our client a Gatwick firm is looking to hire a Commerical, Technology and Data Protection NQ to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in Commercial, Technology and Data law issues, including drafting and advising on SaaS, software licensing, data hosting and non-contentious IPR licensing. As well as knowledge in Data protection and information rights.
They will have the following skills:
- positive attitude with keenness to learn and develop core practice skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Sound legal knowledge.
- Excellent drafting skills commensurate with a qualified professional role.
- A hard-working team player able to fit into a friendly, busy and fast-growing team.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to take responsibility for own professional development and growth.
- Commercial and financial awareness with an ability to listen well to clients and colleagues.
- Confidence and ability to communicate to a high standard with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent academics and strong ambition for career development.
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm.
- Negotiation skills.
- Organisational ability.
- Ability to work unsupervised in due course.
Contact [email protected] for more information