Job Ref JRW2030
Salary Strong + Benefits + Flexibility
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Litigation
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Solicitor to join this expanding Dispute Resolution team.
This is a great opportunity for a pragmatic individual who has broad knowledge and expertise in commercial and property litigation matters and who is confident when dealing with clients from modest SMEs to nationally recognised corporations across a range of industry sectors.
To be successful you must be comfortable practising independently, managing your own caseload and able to:
- provide professional, timely, pragmatic and, most importantly, accurate advice on a broad range of medium to high-value disputes;
- have the experience and confidence to prepare all documents (Court forms, statements of case, witness statement etc..) required in fully contested court or tribunal proceedings including pre-action correspondence;
- deal with contentious property matters including:
- Commercial and residential lease renewals and/or enfranchisement or right to manage.
- Commercial and residential lease disputes including forfeiture and breaches involving unauthorised use, excessive noise, building/alterations without consent, rent and service charge arrears.
- Disputes with owners of neighbouring properties over boundaries, trespass, rights of way and nuisance.
- The termination of leases including dilapidations claims and possession.
- Property related professional negligence including defective building work and substandard professional advice.
You will possess at least 3 years’ PQE and be a technically strong litigator who enjoys working on a wide range of commercial disputes but with a bias towards property litigation.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Litigious Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.