Job Ref SP/11/05
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Planning
Have you considered a legal career in Planning Law? Here’s why you should. A career in Planning Law gives you the opportunity to:
- Work on projects that have a positive impact on people’s lives and the community.
- Offers a huge variety in terms of legal concepts, negotiations, contentious and non-contentious work.
- Gives you the opportunity to help enable change.
- See the tangible results of your work.
- Be involved in political policy.
- Work with genuinely good people who are passionate about their work.
If this sounds attractive, then it may be worth us having a chat. I am looking to speak to Paralegals who have an interest in a long-term career in Planning Law. Ideally candidates will have strong academics and will have completed their LPC. My client works at the cutting edge of their sector advising a stellar client list. They are looking to hire a paralegal to join their team. For the right candidate who shows the right level of passion and commitment, there may be the opportunity to progress through to a training contract. For a confidential discussion on why you are interested in a career in planning law please contact Stuart Phillips. Please note due to the anticipated high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to every CV sent in.