Job Ref CT/28101
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Employment
Our client, a leading and accredited National outfit, is looking to appoint a senior employment associate to join their team in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be part of an award-winning firm, whose ethos is creating a positive working environment for all their employees.
- You’ll be undertaking a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious work (largely acting for employers) which includes, drafting contracts/settlement agreements/policies; corporate support work, Tribunal representation; advising on helpline type enquiries from clients; restructuring and outsourcing advice amongst other issues.
- Plan and deliver training to clients and other third parties.
- At least 4PQE. experience gained in a reputable firm with a substantive employment law practice.
- Enthusiasm for employment law and the ability to give advice in a commercial context.
- Previous experience of providing employment law support and input to corporate transactions, including undertaking due diligence and drafting the employment provisions in transactional documents is desirable.
- Self-starting with common sense and initiative, and the ability to work as a team-player working on complex matters.
- Ability to lead on Employment Tribunal matters and run matters with minimal supervision.
- Good academics
- Advocacy experience is desirable.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.