Job Ref CT/12/01
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
We are working on behalf of a wonderfully progressive firm in Manchester, who are looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive, personable, and collaborative team, dedicated to cultivating a high achievement environment and invested in the development of their staff and Partners.
- A Corporate Lawyer who has trained at and/or worked at a respected commercial practice – (National, International, or niche).
- Experienced in handling (and preferably leading) corporate transactions.
- Have a following, or at least be able to create your own work after a bedding in period.
- Experienced in dealing with transactional work (corporate acquisitions, sales, MBOs etc.).
Additionally, we are interested in speaking with Locum support and Junior Corporate Lawyers who are looking to hit the ground running. The individual will need to help and support the running of corporate transactions with a limited degree of supervision, and who also has experience in dealing with more general corporate work.
We are happy to discuss remote working and agile working hours.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.