Job Ref SS/09/07
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Other
A leading Kent firm is looking to hire a senior associate to join their growing team.
Senior Associates are responsible for the delivery of legal advice to clients, which is technically accurate, commercially astute and well presented. You are expected to generate some of your own client instructions from existing clients and in some cases from new clients.
Present a positive and professional image and have a high level of credibility with clients and colleagues. Take responsibility for your decisions and embrace change positively.
The main skills required are as follows:
- Manage the communication process in relation to client matters, ensuring that the client and colleagues feel fully informed and comfortable with progress
- Deliver against personal financial targets, work within the required timescales and show a commitment to finding solutions to issues
- Seek opportunities to increase their understanding and knowledge and will also constantly strive for performance improvement
- Make use of support services effectively and efficiently
- Communicate in a clear and confident way in writing and orally
- Flexible, energetic, organised and accustomed to meeting tight deadlines
- Team player
- IT competence – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and other IT systems
- Ability to produce own correspondence as appropriate to the post