Job Ref CT130522
Salary Competitive Salary
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
We are working on behalf of an international market leader, who are looking for a strong Associate to join their well-regarded corporate team in Edinburgh.
The team are housed in the Edinburgh office; however, they also work alongside the wider UK practice to deliver transactions. We are particularly interested in those who have experience with capital markets transactions but would be open to those with a strong corporate background.
The successful candidate will specialise in, advising both issuers and investment banks on a wide range of equity capital markets transactions in the UK, particularly equity listings on the London Stock Exchange and on various other international exchanges
Alongside this specialist focus there will also be the opportunity to assist with:
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity and Equity Capital Markets
- Providing efficient professional support to partners
- Developing professional client relationships
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Involvement in marketing events
- Managing and supervising the work of others including trainees
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ability to translate legal theory into practical advice
- Sound judgement and good interpersonal and consultancy skills.
- Minimum of 3 Years PQE +
- Capital Markets experience is desirable, but there is some flexibility.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.