Job Ref JRW/9007
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Residential Property Solicitor
With all-round understanding and extensive experience of all aspects of residential development, our client acts for most of the top 20 housebuilders, in all regions of the UK, and are valued for their inherent technical ability and the incredibly responsive service they provide.
The team has continued to grow at an impressive rate and are trusted to work as an in-house team for the majority of their clients.
Clients serviced by the Surrey-based team range from developers to first-time buyers and high net worth individual property investors, including their lenders.
With instructions continuing to rise, we are eager to speak to solicitors of 3+ years pqe, offering the strong experience of managing the full residential conveyancing cycle for the sale and purchase for freehold and leasehold properties.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Excellent residential conveyancing experience, with the ability to independently run a full caseload from instruction to post-completion.
- A strong team ethos and can-do attitude.
- Professionalism at all times with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of accuracy.
- A commercial approach to dealing with client queries.
- Versatility and a positive approach to supporting other areas of the department as needed.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.