Job Ref ARP/302
Salary £30,000 45,000
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Residential Property Lawyer – Bishop’s Stortford
Our client is a modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become one the region’s largest law firms. They now wish to strengthen their residential property team in Bishop’s Stortford. The successful candidate will be either a solicitor or legal executive and have broad experience as follows:
- Advising on the buying and selling of houses including drafting contracts, lock out agreements and property transfers.
- Dealing with remortgages and equity release.
- Advising on shared ownership sales and purchases.
- Advising on lease extensions and residential tenancies.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Assisting in private client and probate transactions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a law firm at a very exciting stage of their development.