Job Ref JRW2059
Salary Excellent + Benefits
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Associate Solicitor to join this highly regarded Private Property group in their Surrey office.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent generalist residential lawyer, looking to develop their career in a friendly collegiate team. The team works with HNW and UHNW individuals and families from the UK and overseas, private UK and international banks, private investment companies, advising on property transactions, security and investments.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not an exhaustive list)
- Provide expert and excellent legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
- Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost-effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise
- Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
- Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice
- Support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the client base and network of referrers and contacts • Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
A market-leading salary and package await the successful candidate.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.