Job Ref CT/280122N
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
We are working on behalf of a top 100 firm who are looking to expand their Residential development team. You may be working in a similar NQ role, or perhaps you enjoyed this seat during your training contract and are keen to progress into this area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious NQ to join a team of high profile supportive and talented specialists.
You will part of some of the very best high value development work available, which will include conditional contracts and transfers, conditional options, advising on rights of pre-emption, collaboration agreements and development agreements, with a focus on high value residential development and investment projects.
We are looking for real enthusiasm on this one as you will play an integral part in the delivery of some of the UK’s most exciting residential developments. If this sounds like your next venture, we are keen to hear from you.
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a flexible benefits package.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level or equivalent.
- UK qualified Lawyer
- Confident in contributing to marketing materials and activities.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound commercial understanding and awareness.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for this area of law.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ Northwest markets.