Job Ref JPN/61
Salary £35k £40k
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Our client, a leading Midlands practice, is now looking for an experienced conveyancer to join their residential property department in Milton Keynes. The role is available on full or part-time basis.
The ideal candidate will ideally have between 1-5 years of residential conveyancing experience, with high level of own initiative and ability to handle own caseload and administration, needed to cope with demanding environment.
The role includes working with the team to provide a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties with particular emphasis on residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases including new builds.
Key duties include:
• dealing with clients in a professional manner, maintaining close and regular contact;
• liaising regularly with other individuals involved in transactions including lenders and agents;
• handling queries and enquiries efficiently ;
• maintaining good file management;
• providing regular updates within specific timeframes to individuals and agents on progress;
• working to strict deadlines;
• all relevant compliance measures, including those required by CQS.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.