Job Ref SS/30/04
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Our client a top-tier legal firm is looking to hire a Residential Conveyancer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a high caseload of New Build cases to a high standard. They will manage the transactions pro-actively through to exchange and completion while ensuring exceptional levels of client care. They will also develop existing relationships with clients and external sources such as developers whilst contributing towards to the successful development of the department in line with the business plan.
The ideal candidate will have the below:
- Qualified solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with up to 3 year’s PQE or equivalent with proven experience in New Build
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in client handling (including developers) with problem solving ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Numerate, articulate and computer literate; familiar with MS Office suite
- Resilient, confident and approachable manner
- Flexible and able to work with minimum supervision
- Team player