Job Ref JN/14/01
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Our client, a legal 500 firm based in Milton Keynes is looking to hire an ambitious, driven, committed and hardworking lawyer to join their Real Estate department.
The incoming candidate will need an appetite to build on and widen their existing skill set, in addition to assisting with the growth and diversification of a new Sectors Team. They will also have key knowledge of, a variety of general commercial property transactions, landlord and tenant law including commercial leases. It is also preferable that they have knowledge of both Telecommunications law and Agricultural law.
Key skills required:
- Commercial Property experience.
- Telecoms and Agriculture experience (preferable).
- Commercial, practical and financial awareness.
- Confidence and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent academics and a strong ambition for career development.
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm.
- Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy team/firm and where necessary, work in collaboration with not only other teams within Real Estate but other departments within the firm.
- Negotiation skills.
- Organisational ability.
- Confidence and ambition to take an active role in working with the line manager of the Sectors Team to increase both its internal and external profile with the objective of expanding its client base, its size, and its revenue stream.
- A desire and willingness to upskill in order to have a good foundational knowledge of the law in all key areas of the Sectors Team.
If this sounds like the role of you please contact Jason –[email protected]