Job Ref JW/07/01
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
Our Client is a UK Top 30 commercial law firm providing a comprehensive range of legal services across the UK.
The Property Department has experienced significant growth over the last couple of years and that growth is set to continue, with major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
A vacancy has arisen within the Property Litigation team in their London office. This role will involve advising clients on a wide range of property-related disputes, including landlord and tenant and development disputes.
Experience of contentious telecoms code matters would be desirable.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills key to the role:
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
- Confidence in working directly with clients
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
- A practical and commercial approach
- An interest in business development
- Telecoms Property Litigation experience would be useful but not essential
Origin Legal is handling a number of Property Litigation vacancies throughout the South. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.