Job Ref ARP/OL76
Salary Competitive Salary – Negotiable Depending On Experience
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area LitigationProperty
A newly or recently qualified Litigation Lawyer is required by a leading, modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of two new offices, together with several high profile lateral hires have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK. State of the art systems, an open culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer.
Working alongside other fee earners in the Property Dispute Resolution Department, providing excellent service and advice.
Duties will include:
- Running own property dispute caseload, and assisting other members of the team;
- Supporting the growth of the Property Dispute Resolution Team;
- Travel to other offices to see clients may be required from time to time
- A willingness to be involved in the networking, training and marketing activities of the team, including presentations, briefings and attending both internal and external functions.
- A junior fee earner, solicitor or legal executive, preferably NQ to 2 years PQE
- Ideally the candidate will have some property litigation experience, but candidates who have civil and commercial litigation experience (but wish to specialise in property litigation work) will be considered.
- Able to cope with a demanding and varied caseload.
- Very good communication skills.
- Attention to detail is imperative.