Job Ref CT/2801/22
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
We are looking for an enthusiastic property disputes lawyer to join one of the UK’s largest and most highly rated teams. With an established and enviable client list, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best, develop you career and really hone in on your craft.
The successful candidate will be working alongside some incredibly talented lawyers, advising a wide range of substantial contentious property matters and working closely with the wider practice.
This is a fantastic time to join the team and the role offers and unrivalled opportunity to be mentored and supervised in a nurturing environment.
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a flexible benefits package.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level or equivalent.
- UK qualified Lawyer
- Previous exposure to residential property.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound commercial understanding and awareness.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for this area of law.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ Northwest markets.