Job Ref OP/12040
Salary £21,000 £23,000
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Private Client
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary, to work full-time with a highly regarded practise that has been established for over 100 years. They aim to offer the best possible service that offers traditional values with progressive and modern resources. They offer a full service for both business and individuals.
The Private Client team assists clients with the full range of Private Client matters including wills, probate, power of attorney, estate administration, tax planning and trusts. They are committed to offering a fantastic service creating long-lasting relationships and an excellent reputation. The Successful Legal Secretary will be required to offer a full secretarial service to multiple fee earners, this will include audio and copy typing, liaising with clients over the phone, diary management, filing, photocopying, opening and closing files, file maintenance, and general office administration where required. This role is best suited to an experienced Legal Secretary who has worked with Private Client matters before and understands the documents, forms and files involved.
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary in a similar role is essential
- Fast and accurate typing speeds
- Excellent organisational and prioritisations skills
- The ability to work under pressure managing own deadlines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work as an essential part of the team but also independently