Job Ref CT07272
Salary Competitive Salary – Dependent On Experience
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Private Client
We are looking for a Private Client Lawyer on behalf of one of Yorkshires leading practices. The successful candidate will join a diverse and supportive culture, that advocates good work life balance. This is a perfect opportunity for someone wishing to progress within the firm, as they offer clear routes for development, key performance management and training to support your long-term career.
- Provide a professional service and advice to clients on how to proceed will all aspects of the process.
- Provide a high level of client care to new and existing clients.
- Competent handling of a large and varied case load of Wills, Probate, Lasting Power of Attorney, Trust and Estate Planning.
- Working closely with the Head of Department to further develop the department.
- Compliance with office policies and procedures and the use of standard systems and templates.
- Accurate preparation of estate accounts and invoices in accordance with accounting procedures.
- Accurate and efficient time recording.
- Qualified Lawyer 4 Years PQE+
- A high level of knowledge and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good all round IT skills
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and commitment
- Empathy and reliability
- Membership of STEP would be an advantage
All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.
Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ Northwest markets.