Job Ref JPN/41
Salary £34 40k
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area Banking & FinanceCorporate & Commercial
Our client is a leading, multi-office practice with a team of expert Lawyers offering a comprehensive range of services to commercial and individual clients around the country.
The firm are now seeking a driven and talented Corporate Finance Solicitor to join their highly regarded team in Nottingham. This role would suit a junior level solicitor and the firm would be interested to receive applications from 2020 qualifiers.
The role will be working closely with and supporting senior lawyers within the department. The job will undertake a wide range of corporate transactional work for a range of national and international blue chip clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Corporate Finance gained within their training or during the first few years of their career.
- Candidate from NQ – 2 years PQE gained in a top city or national firm.
- Ideally have a solid background in Corporate Finance or a good training seat with excellent technical skills.
- The firm would be interested in commercially aware candidates with excellent interpersonal and marketing skills.
- You will have excellent academics.
- This role would suit a flexible team player and someone who is self-motivated, ambitious and client-focused.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.