Job Ref CT/16/11
Salary Competitive Salary
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Property
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join an award-winning international commercial law firm. This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate solicitor to ‘hit the ground running’.
The successful applicant will have an opportunity to join a successful established property team and develop their own practice and skills to grow and develop with the team over the coming years.
The ideal candidate will have 2-7 years PQE, ideally 5 years, and have solid experience in the Property sector.
Advising a broad range of clients, including occupiers, property developers, owners, and financiers, on matters including:-
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment property
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant documents (acting for both landlords and tenants)
- Dealing with development and requisite documentation
- Property portfolio management including licences, consents, and granting of underleases
- Reviewing, reporting, and advising on title matters
- Advising on heads of terms
- Providing property support to other teams within the firm such as Corporate and Insolvency and Restructuring.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level.
- At least 2 PQE
- Previous experience in Commercial Property.
- Landlord and Tenant experience.
- Financially aware.
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively.
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.