Job Ref CT0906
Salary Competitive Salary – Dependent On Experience
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Litigation
We are working on behalf of a city-based firm who are looking for a Litigation paralegal to join their team. The successful candidate will assist in the general care and conduct of a variety of contested matters, including (but not restricted to), commercial disputes, insolvency proceedings, landlord and tenant and construction cases.
In addition to that of the above, to conduct (under supervision) proceedings that have been allocated to the small claims track.
- Setting up case management files
- AML / Conflict Checks
- Preparing general pre-action correspondence
- Taking instructions
- The Preparation of: – Pleadings, Case management documents, Position statements, Orders, Bundles, Settlement Agreements.
- Drafting instructions to: – Counsel, Experts, Mediators
- Attending hearings / client meetings/ mediations
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level.
- Paralegal with at least 5 years of litigation experience, ideally having conduct of his/her own caseload of disputed matters.
- Excellent IT skills with experience in using MS Office and Case Management Systems.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment.
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.