One of the world’s leading offshore law firms, with a strong presence in the Channel Islands, is looking for a newly qualified Associate to join their Litigation practice in Jersey.
This highly regarded team is consistently ranked in the legal directories and are well known for acting in numerous high profile disputes.
The role will involve assisting Partners on a wide range of contentious work including commercial litigation, contentious trust and probate, shareholder and joint venture disputes, employment disputes and insolvency.
The ideal candidate will have trained with a City or leading regional law firm and undertaken at least one training seat in litigation. A seat in contentious or non-contentious employment law will also be favourable although not a necessity for the role.
- NQ Solicitor/Barrister with litigation experience.
- Qualification in the UK/Ireland or an equivalent Commonwealth jurisdiction (most typically Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa).
- Strong training and a background in a well-regarded commercial law firm is essential.
The Channel Islands
- Competitive low-tax salaries, benefits, bonus, relocation.
- Varied, fast-paced and challenging cross-border work.
- Extensive client contact.
- Excellent prospects for career development in the Channel Islands or internationally.
- Ideal combination of elite level work, City level salary and a genuine work/life balance.
Contact us for a copy of our Lawyers Guide to Living & Working in the Channel Islands or check the resources page of our website where you can download a copy.
Origin Legal International
- 20 years’ experience of helping lawyers to make international moves.
- Leading experts in the Channel Islands market and the wider offshore legal sector.
- Honest, balanced, specialist advice throughout the process.
- All enquiries are confidential and your details will never be released without your approval.