Job Ref JMH/B675
Salary Highly Attractive Low Tax Salary + Relocation
Experience Level 6 - 8 YRS PQE
Practice Area Litigation
One of the world’s leading offshore law firms is looking to grow their Singapore team with the addition of a circa 5+ PQE Litigation Associate. The successful candidate will be joining a collegiate team in Singapore, focusing on a broad range of commercial litigation matters including shareholder disputes, fraud, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional litigation, asset tracing as well as restructuring and insolvency matters.
- Minimum of 5 years’ pqe is required.
- Qualification in the UK or an equivalent Commonwealth jurisdiction (most typically Australia, New Zealand or Canada) is required.
- Language skills or experience in Singapore is an asset but not essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent low-tax salaries, benefits, bonus, relocation.
- Varied, fast-paced and challenging cross-border work in a global financial hub.
- Extensive client contact.
- Outstanding prospects for career development in Singapore or internationally.
- Great place to live – making this a fantastic combination of professional and lifestyle move.
Contact us for more information about living and working as a lawyer in Singapore or check the resources page of our website for a range of articles on the offshore sector.
Origin Legal International
- 20 years’ experience of helping lawyers to make international moves.
- Experts in the Singapore market and the wider international legal sector.
- Honest, balanced, specialist advice throughout the process.
- All enquiries are confidential and your details will never be released without your approval.