Job Ref SS/08/04
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Other
A top West Sussex law firm is looking to hire a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive to join their team. The individual will undertake a wide variety of residential property matters.
The individual will operate as an effective member of the Real Estate team, working on a variety of residential property transactions, including acquisitions and disposals, as well as plot sales.
Ideal Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous residential property experience.
- Knowledge of property legislation and relevant case law.
- Able to effectively manage their time to achieve client and internal deadlines.
- Understanding the importance of client care with an ability to deal with a wide range of clients with differing objectives including being able to understand the commercial objectives of the client.
- Able to work within a team and provide support to Associates and Partners as appropriate.
- Confident Excel skills.
- Competent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Digital Dictation and time recording systems.
- Ability to draft documentation with attention to detail.
- Understanding of the strategy and vision of the firm.
- Communicate effectively with clients, in writing, over the telephone and in meetings.
- Convey technical legal information in an effective and accessible way.