Job Ref CT/2311
Salary Competitive Salary
Experience Level Support services
Practice Area Corporate & CommercialLitigation
We are looking for a proactive and efficient legal secretary to join an award-winning commercial team on a part time basis. The successful candidate will provide flexible secretarial service and support to fee earners to the wider team.
The role is part time working 16 hours per week (preferably afternoons). Salary based on experience, including a comprehensive benefits package.
- Proficient in Word, digital dictation, Excel, Outlook, PDF Docs, compareDocs, DocXtools and any other in-house systems in use throughout the firm.
- Proficient in diary management, invitation to meetings, MS Teams and Video Call meetings
- Able to produce accurate and well-presented typewritten work
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Willing and able to work as part of a cross-office team
- Able to use initiative
- Able to take and pass on accurate messages in a timely manner
- Able to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in approach
- Proven experience working in a legal environment
- Fast, accurate typist, minimum 75+ words per minute with 98% accuracy
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ Northwest markets.