Job Ref OP/12044
Salary £22,000 – 26,000 –Dependent On Experience
Experience Level Support services
Practice Area Corporate & CommercialProperty
Legal Secretary and Front of House – Crawley
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary who is looking for a hands-on role with plenty of client contact. Our client is a multi-office Lexcel Accredited commercial practice that offers a full legal service in a straightforward and personable way. With multiple awards to boast this is a forward-thinking practice that offers a friendly and dynamic working environment.
Supporting Principles and fee earners the successful candidate will ideally have a background in Real Estate law and have excellent attention to detail. Day to day full legal secretarial duties will include copy and audio typing, reviewing and amending legal documentation, document collation, creating and populating tables, schedules and agendas, diary management, opening and closing files, maintaining electronic and hard copy files and documents, liaising with clients over email and phone, and liaising with internal personnel to assist with the billing process. This busy and engaging role will also require front of house duties that will include meeting and greeting clients, managing meeting rooms, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, maintaining and ordering stationary, and working closely with the events team with event organisation and business development scheduling.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Ideally have an understanding Real Estate Law and property transactions
- Excellent IT skills including proficient use of MS Office tools (Including Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer)
- Accurate and fast Copy and Audio typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines