Job Ref CT 23/2/22
Experience Level Support services
Practice Area Private Client
We are working on behalf of a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised firm who are looking for a Law Accountant to join their well-established private client team.
We are happy to discuss part time and flexible working hours. Alongside a competitive salary and benefits, you’ll be part of an environment that offers a positive working environment with likeminded peers and a real ethos for teamwork.
Duties will include:
- Setting up new trusts and relevant HMRC forms.
- Day to day administration of trust affairs.
- Settling bills / accounts.
- Tax returns and repayment claims.
- Preparation of Trust accounts.
- Dealing with auditors and arranging review of accounts for OSCR for Charity Trusts.
- Arranging and attending trustee meetings.
- Administration of guardianships, including payment of accounts, tax returns and dealing with DWP.
- Individual tax returns for clients and on close of estate administration.
· Previous experience of similar work is essential.
· Initiative with a professional approach.
· Excellent communication skills
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence. Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ Northwest markets.