Job Ref CT/23/11
Salary Competitive Salary
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Other
Due to the increase in workload, we are recruiting on behalf of our client, an award-winning, International Commercial Law Firm.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer to join a dedicated team, to work on a wide range of Healthcare property matters for the NHS and private sector organisations operating in the Health and Social Care Sector.
Within this role, you will be given plenty of client responsibility and exposure (including travel) whilst being part of a supportive and collaborative team.
The position will be housed in their Leeds office. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years PQE.
- Disposals and acquisitions.
- Deed of Easements, Licences, Tenancy at Will.
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant matters – acting for landlord and tenants.
- Title investigation and reporting.
- Providing property support to the wider commercial team on innovative contracting including joint ventures, alliance agreements and partnering arrangements.
- Supporting business development strategies of the team and wider business group and presenting as the face of the firm to clients and intermediaries.
- Working with the wider Leeds team to proactively promote the firm.
- Developing your own relationships with clients / intermediaries.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level.
- Qualified Solicitor 1- 3 PQE
- Proven experience of advising in all areas of commercial property law and practice, ideally within the sector but other relevant experience will be considered
- Proven landlord and tenant experience
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively.
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.