Job Ref CT/25/01
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Litigation
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a top tier, International Law firm. The successful candidate will be a member of the award-winning Commercial Litigation team.
You will assist with a varied caseload within the Commercial Litigation team from the beginning to conclusion. The team act for corporate clients in relation to complex litigation both in the UK and internationally, helping them tackle disputes effectively.
Whilst primarily based in the Manchester Office we would expect you to assist clients from across the offices of the firm.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level.
- Minimum of 1 Years PQE
- A real interest in and enthusiasm for Commercial Litigation
- Experience of and an interest in both general Commercial Litigation Disputes
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is desirable: public procurement challenges, shareholder disputes involving AIM listed Plcs and/or international arbitration.
- Record of contributing to team business development and developing internal and external relationships to generate opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an understanding of clients’ needs/expectations to meet client protocols/agreed service levels.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills including ability to plan and prioritise work appropriately so that deadlines are met.
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.