Job Ref OP/12039
Salary £25,000 £28,000 Per Annum
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area LitigationProperty
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Litigation Paralegal, to work with an established team based in London. This dynamic and highly regarded practice holds a multi-office presence and offers a full service. The Property Dispute Resolution team assists with several developers and social housing clients with disputes that are often high net worth. They are committed to offering a fantastic service creating long-lasting relationships and an excellent reputation.
This is a hands-on role suited to a Paralegal with previous experience working in a Property Litigation/Dispute Resolution matters. The successful Paralegal will assist experience fee earners and Partners in running a diverse caseload of housing management cases with vary from anti-social behaviour injunctions and disrepair cases.
- Previous experience working as a paralegal is essential
- Previous experience of the Dispute Resolution process is essential
- Previous experience of anti-social behaviour injunctions and disrepair cases is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills including spreadsheets
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise own caseload