Job Ref ARP/OL87
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area Litigation
An Insolvency Lawyer is required by a modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of two new offices, together with several high profile lateral hires have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK.
State of the art systems, an open culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a solicitor with at least a 1 years PQE in Insolvency.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive team culture undertaking
- Running a caseload of contentious Insolvency and debt recovery files, together with assisting on general debt recovery and banking litigation matters;
- Supporting the Insolvency team and Dispute Resolution Department and its growth;
- Business development and client care.
The caseload will include:
- Contentious insolvency cases, including claims for misfeasance and antecedent transactions;
- Debt recovery and associated disputes;
- Winding up and bankruptcy petitions;
- Administration appointments, both in Court and out of Court, for QFC holders and director/company appointments;
- Banking litigation including security enforcement for banks/lenders;
- Advising Trustees in Bankruptcy, Liquidators and Administrators.
You will also require a willingness to be involved in the networking and marketing activities of the department, including presentations, briefings, and attending external functions.