Job Ref JRW2040
Salary Strong + Benefits
Experience Level 6 - 8 YRS PQE9 + YRS PQE
Practice Area Immigration
Our client’s Employment team is highly regarded by Legal 500. Its partners are recognized as experts in their field.
The Group is innovative and seeking to find ways of developing its offering and services to clients harnessing all modern technologies.
The team is looking to recruit at least two enthusiastic and bright candidates. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients local, national and international. Given the structure of the team, there will be real opportunities to progress.
- You will possess a broad understanding of the legal principles involved and be an expert in this challenging field.
- Significant knowledge and experience of UK Corporate immigration issues including Tier 1 and Tier 2 and working with corporate clients on their business immigration requirements
- You must possess excellent drafting skills, legal analysis, verbal & written communication skills and employment law knowledge.
- Ability and willingness to complete marketing and business development activities is essential
- You must also be able to apply the law with a degree of commerciality and be prepared to give your viewpoint to clients. Experience of training seminars and workshop programmes for employers will be an advantage
Origin Legal is handling a number of Employment & Immigration Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.