Job Ref CT/17/11
Salary Competitive Salary
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Litigation
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an award-winning, international commercial law firm.
They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their fast-growing Healthcare Litigation team, in Liverpool.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate solicitor to join us to run a full caseload of clinical negligence claims for NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts, and other defendant clinical negligence clients.
To run a caseload of clinical negligence files to include:
- Drafting reports to the NHS Resolution
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting witness statements
- Instructing experts
- Instructing counsel
- Attend Court for Case Management Conferences and Application Hearings
- Negotiate settlements
- Hold conferences with Counsel
- Prepare for and attend trials and mediations
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level.
- 2-6 Years PQE with experience of Defendant work preferred
- Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively.
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.