Job Ref CT0727
Salary Competitive Salary – Dependent On Experience
Experience Level Partner
Practice Area Private Client
We are recruiting on behalf of one of Yorkshires leading practices, who are looking for a motivated and experienced lawyer to join their long-established firm as the Head of Wills & Probate Department covering all offices.
- Leading and supervising the team
- A high degree of skill within business development.
- Competent handling of a large, varied case load of Wills, Probate, Lasting Power of Attorney, Trusts and Estate planning.
- Compliance with office policies and procedures and the use of standard systems and templates.
- Accurate preparation of estate accounts and invoices in accordance with accounting procedures.
- Accurate and efficient time recording.
- Qualified Lawyer 8 Years PQE+
- Membership of STEP would be an advantage
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Empathy and reliability.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Proven ability to forge relationships and develop contacts for the firm.
All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ Northwest markets.