Job Ref JMH.KM.UK
Salary Negotiable, Depending On Experience
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE6 - 8 YRS PQE9 + YRS PQE
Practice Area Other
One of the world’s leading offshore law firms is looking for someone to head their Knowledge Management function across all of their international offices by identifying, managing and executing key knowledge initiatives.
The role will suit a common law qualified lawyer with at least 4-6 years PQE as a practicing lawyer or PSL. Previous experience of managing the operational roll out of knowledge management implementation projects in a law firm environment is essential.
The role will involve travel between the firms network of offices but will be based in London, Jersey or Guernsey.
- Strong academics
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, and the confidence to communicate and present well in a diverse environment
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work with remote supervision and manage a remote team across different time zones
- Ability to multi-task and work on a variety of projects at the same time
- Keen to learn and develop, demonstrating enthusiasm and dedication