Job Ref JN/5/1
Experience Level 6 - 8 YRS PQE9 + YRS PQE
Practice Area Family/Matrimonial
A top tier Milton Keynes law firm is looking for a Family Solicitor to join their growing team.
They would be interested in hearing from applicants who have worked in a Family Law department and have upwards of 8 years PQE experience. The successful candidate should be competent in advising clients on matrimonial finances, trusts of land disputes between unmarried couples, as well as child arrangements and maintenance issues.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate their organisational skills and prioritisation of work. Be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a team environment, being flexible, proactive and using their initiative at all times.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8 Years + PQE.
- Experience in advising high net worth clients.
- Experience in trust disputes under TOLATA, child arrangements and maintenance issues.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, show flexibility and prioritise workloads in a calm and consistent manner.
- Adherence to quality and work management systems
- Achievement of targets.
- The candidate must be able to work in an open plan, friendly but fast paced and professional environment.
- Effective cross selling of services
Contact [email protected] for more information.