Job Ref SS/673
Salary Up To 60K
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Family/Matrimonial
Private Family Lawyer sought for a thriving firm on the south coast, based in Chichester.
Fantastic opportunity for a talented solicitor or legal executive to undertake a challenging role. With a wealth of experience within private family law the successful lawyer will bring to the firm comprehensive knowledge of all family matters.
- Matrimonial disagreements
- Private law children matters
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- Cohabitation and separation agreements
- Property ownership
- Financial settlements
- Domestic violence
- Inheritance disputes
- Contentious and non-contentious cases
- A solicitor or legal executive with at least 2 years PQE in private family law
- Technically proficient
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Possesses excellent client care skills with an empathetic approach
A progressive firm with a strong presence along the south coast, our client is a full-service practice with a total staff complement exceeding 100. Offering training and career progression coupled with a work-life balance whilst offering flexibility to clients, they continue to go from strength to strength. Currently undergoing a period of growth, they are now looking to add to their team.