Job Ref CT/1002
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Energy, Projects & Construction
We are working on behalf of a top tier firm who are interested in hearing from Scottish and Northern Irish-qualified lawyers. The successful candidate will be art of a dynamic team with an outstanding reputation, working on interesting and innovative projects in the UK, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
As part of the Scottish team, you will be fully integrated with the existing business; working with their finance and corporate lawyers to enable complex construction, redevelopment, and infrastructure projects to come to successful completion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Projects Lawyer who wants to enhance their skills and experience and to be guided by an award-winning and supportive leadership team.
- Excellent academics, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level.
- 1+ Years PQE
- Projects Lawyer with a strong interest in renewable and clean energy.
- Experience in interesting contracts and projects, both nationally and potentially internationally in energy and environment projects.
- Able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively.
- Team player, motivated and able to work self-sufficiently when required.
- Self- motivated as you will be expected to take responsibility for your work early on.
* Some travel to Bristol will be required on occasions
- All enquiries treated in the strictest confidence.
- Contact us now to discuss the role or for a general chat about the North/ North West markets.