Job Ref SS/1252
Salary £38k £50k
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area EmploymentLitigation
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Chambers and Legal 500 recognised employment team advising a predominantly corporate client base on a wide range of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, as they will be given early responsibility for their own clients and case load and there are excellent opportunities for career development. Furthermore 2 – 4 years’ PQE in employment, ideally gained in leading City or regional firm is necessary.
- Providing advice and assistance, by letter and telephone, to a predominantly employer client base on a range of employment matters
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
- Providing corporate support and advising on all employment related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
- Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate
- Supporting and contributing to departmental and firm wide business development and marketing initiatives, activities and events
- Assisting in the preparation of seminars and workshops and presenting at such events
- File management
- Taking responsibility for client relationships
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.