Job Ref JA/19/05
Experience Level Paralegal
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
An experienced Corporate Paralegal is sought by this smaller City Law Firm for a permanent contract.
You will have at least a year of experience in a similar role and have a strong academic background.
Work will include:
- Working closely with one main Partner in the group across a range of fee-earning and administrative duties
- Drafting transactional documents, contracts and correspondence
- Liaising with clients, taking instructions and managing client expectations
- Undertaking legal research
- Assisting with company secretarial work as required
- Completing ad hoc requests or actions arising from meetings
- Email management and E-filing – which will include daily e-filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Money laundering and KYC checks, file opening and first draft retainer letters
- Diary management
Competitive salary and benefits.