Job Ref SS/23/02
Salary Strong Regional Salary.
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
An opportunity for a Corporate lawyer experienced in advising on and leading corporate transactional work, particularly M&A, has arisen to join one of the most active M&A teams in the South East.
The role focuses on high quality legal delivery, working to tight deadlines and serving a broad range of highly valued clients across the full range of size, complexity and value.
The ideal candidate will be a corporate lawyer with a minimum of 3 years substantive M&A experience who:
- has solid knowledge of M&A, including drafting and negotiating SPAs, price adjustment mechanisms, disclosure letters and shareholders’ agreements;
- possesses the skills to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging work load within a fast paced environment;
- has sound technical and legal skills, with a pragmatic approach and “solutions focussed” advice;
- has good commercial understanding and excellent interpersonal skills;
- can deliver legal services as part of a multidisciplinary offering;
- can embrace the use of technology and process;
- is skilled at analysing and managing legal and practical risk; and
- has a desire to provide excellent client service and an ability to build strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
The role is Maidstone based, but currently a mix of office and home working