Job Ref ARP/201
Salary Up To £65,000
Experience Level 2- 5 YRS PQE
Practice Area Corporate & Commercial
Corporate/ Commercial Lawyer – Essex
We are currently retained exclusively by a Commercial Law firm that has recently undergone a change in the management of it’s Commercial Team. Under the new regime they wish to recruit an additional member within the team and are looking for a lawyer with at least 4 years PQE, who is already in East Anglia or looking to relocate to the region. Our client already acts for at least three of East Anglia’s top 100 clients and an international Fortune 500 company in relation to commercial matters.
The successful candidate with be actively involved in advising private investors, business owners and funders on all aspects of corporate transactions including business and share sales, management buy-outs and private equity investment. You will also be asked to deal with joint ventures, shareholders agreements, complex website and mobile app terms and conditions, and commercial contracts.
Recent high profile cases have included
- advising on a £20 million secondary buy-out of a software platform provider;
- acquisition of a portfolio of 87 solar PV installations via a share purchase;
- advising on a disposal of an international non-destructive testing group;
- acting for a haulage company on a substantial and strategically significant acquisition;
- acting on the acquisition of a number of main franchise motor dealerships and acting on the disposal of a national provider of road infrastructure equipment.