Job Ref JMH/B429
Salary Highly Attractive Low Tax Salary + Relocation
Experience Level NQ - 1 YRS PQE
Practice Area Banking & FinanceCorporate & Commercial
As a result of expansion, this tier 1 global law firm are looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join their Singapore office. The ideal candidate will be NQ – 2 years PQE with excellent academics and corporate experience gained within a top international firm.
The team specialises in cross-border corporate transactions, including merger and acquisitions, IPOs and joint ventures, private equity transactions, takeovers. You will be advising on a range of corporate strategic transactions and financial sponsor deals across Asia for the financial services, consumer and technology sectors.
- NQ – 2 years’ pqe is required.
- Qualification in the UK or Singapore bar admission or an equivalent Commonwealth jurisdiction (most typically Australia, New Zealand or Canada) is required.
- Language skills or experience in Singapore is an asset but not essential for this role.
- Excellent low-tax salaries, benefits, bonus, relocation.
- Varied, fast-paced and challenging cross-border work in a global financial hub.
- Extensive client contact.
- Outstanding prospects for career development in Singapore or internationally.
- Great place to live – making this a fantastic combination of professional and lifestyle move.
Contact us for more information about living and working as a lawyer in Singapore or check the resources page of our website for a range of articles on the international sector.
Origin Legal International
- 20 years’ experience of helping lawyers to make international moves.
- Experts in the Singapore market and the wider international legal sector.
- Honest, balanced, specialist advice throughout the process.
- All enquiries are confidential and your details will never be released without your approval.